a. Copy of the Passed Certificate (10th/12th/Degree/Diploma) with Original Attestation from a Gazetted Headmistress/ Correspondent of an Educational Institute
b. 2 Passport Size Photograph recently taken.
NOTE TO CANDIDATES:
1.Postal charges extra and varies (Within and out of Chennai)
a. Direct (Examination At the Centre)
b. Postal / Online ( Online Examination + Assignments).
3. Payments can be made by Cash/ Cheque /DD payable at Chennai
1. Certificate issued after completion of the Training Programme is an Institutional Certificate with IAO ACCREDITATION & ISO CERTIFICATION.
4. One time payment is very much appreciated. Incase of instalment, only 2 instalments are permitted with an extra of Rs.1000/- on the opted course fee. To know the instalment break ups ,you may call the academy.
5. Albums to be couriered to the centre for evaluation along with a letter authorized by the Head of the School in the nursery section (with school seal) for a 5 days observation visit along with (viva voce report) your Visit Report Duly attested by the class teacher / Head of the school / Correspondent (With School seal)
6. Your Evaluated Practical Records will be sent to you after receipt of the courier charges.
7. All the above fee is inclusive of admission fee Rs.2,500/-.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
2. Management has full authority to dismiss any student teacher if ill mannered.
3. In case of non-completion of course on or before the duration of the opted course, the candidate will be permitted only once to revive the programme for immediate 2 months by paying a revival fee of Rs.3000/- therefore, candidates are adviced to kindly keep a track on their course duration and finish the programme on or before the said duration.
4. Student teacher should dress decently and neatly.
5. Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted for future session.
6. Management has full authority to admit or refuse admission without giving any reason.
7. Full fee will be collected even if the student teacher withdraws the course for any reason.
8. Any dispute will be in the jurisdiction of Chennai.
EXAM INFORMATION :
· 1.Objective Type questiona (Min. Pass percentage will be 40% out of 70 marks)
· 2.Duration of the Online Exam : 35 minutes per subject.
· 3.Targetted Time per Question : 1 minute.
· 4.Total Number of Questions : 35 ( each subject)
· 5. Results will pop up soon after the completion of each exam.
· 6. Total Theory Marks : 100
· 7. To re-take/re-appear for exam, Exam fee of Rs.500/- per subject should be paid
· 8.To re-take/re-appear for exams, prior notice /permission to be given/taken from the Institute.
· 9.Permission to re-appear/ re-take of examination is subject to Institute’s decision.
· 10. Consolidated of Mark Sheet will be given after completion of Theory & Practicals.
· 11.Assignments for 30 marks to submit before or after online exam ( Candidate should contact Institute for Topics).